Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Back from the Depths of Blog Hiatus

Why hello! I can't believe it's July 1st, seriously where has the time gone? Talk about a whirlwind since May, work trips, trip trips (as in going places, but not the drug type), anniversaries, laughs, tears, beers, cheers (a birthday or two in the mix), and of course good music!  Most recently me and Alex went on a camping trip to celebrate our 9 year anniversary (that man still makes my heart flutter at the thought of him). An-y-ways, I thought some camping photos would be a nice ease back into this here blog. Oh, and we went to Bonney Meadows/ Boulder Lake campsite  outside of Mt Hood, and it was just glorious. A nice hike in, and out,  sleeping by the lake, and deer to boot. I forget I like camping until I do it, but it sure feels good to take a break from the hubbub of Portland. 







No comments:

Post a Comment