Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring Fever








Bada bing bada boom bada bang, it's March yet again (and yet again I find myself saying "where has all the time gone?"). Say it with me know "where has all the time gone?" March (already) is booked to the  brim with work, and some rather exciting things... including but not limited to: Alex's upcoming birthday (I'm a sucker for celebrating birthdays), and my brother and co are moving to Oregon from Alaska ("and co" represents his lovely wife and darling daughter...see adorable child above). In other news, I just got back from a quick jaunt to Seattle, train in, training, train out shazam (yeah "shazam," like something Shaq would say right before he popped out of a jeanie bottle in a bad straight to video... video). See above for other March things (Cat Paint,  sleeping cat drawings, sleeping darlings, new house plants, new bright shoes,  rooms with views, Portland Timbers, and our backyard bench... which I can't wait to read on when it gets warmer). What's new with you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment